We can recommend a variety of finishes. You choose the one that’s best for you.
Your piano pro can explain the different finishes that are available to you, which may include:
- High gloss or true satin, hand rubbed finishes
- New look, or restored to original finish
- Any piano can be refinished, be it American or European
- Upright, Grand or player piano styles can all be refinished to a new state of glory.
There are more options you may want to consider
Ask Derek which of the following finishing options might be best, for your home or school environment:
- Water resistant finish
- Hard finish (multiple coats, hand rubbed)
Make your instrument look as good as it sounds. Call us today.