Take the opportunity, to make your piano sing sweetly again
Some of the actions or replacements, which your piano professional will consider are:
- Repair or replace bridges
- Repair or replace soundboard
- Pinblock repair or replacement
- Perform restringing
- Repair or replace pedals and/or dampers
- Action repair / regulation replacement
A piano is a work of art, in itself
Wear occurs over time, in a piano. You may not notice the change in sound or tone, because it happens so gradually. Mr. Foster possesses the high – level, technical skills which are necessary, to restore your piano like new condition.
Tasks which he will likely perform are:
- Complete disassembly of all parts of the instrument.
- Replacement of all
damaged or worn parts, including action, keyboard and case.
- Finally, your piano is reassembled, tested and adjusted to original condition, or better.
If you want your piano to have a long life and produce top quality sound, put it in the tender care of Derek today!